impcat for iOS is finally here
A long and relentless battle with platform incompatibilities has finally come to an end.
February 2020 the iOS version of impcat could finally be released to the Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads, almost a year after its first release for Android.
impcat for iOS came to the Store in its latest and most advanced incarnation, which is the equivalent of the Android BETA 0.4 update, filled to the brim with new features:
- The classic set of built-in Artel “W” models
- Hundreds of paints by Acrylicos Vallejo, including complement automation
- Access to the online DLC libraries for model and paint ranges
- A dedicated file structure for automated readout of custom contents
- A selection inverter for quicker editing
- An adjustable randomizer, that lets you select a list of colours and randomly distributes them across your model
- Save/load options for your colour configurations
- A colour creator
- A colour mixer
- A shopping list generator for all applied colours
- A picking tool for transferring colour configurations from one section to another
- An adjustable list for recently used colours